- Competitive salary, professional level 2
- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
- 1 year fixed term, full time
Carpentaria delivers innovative and flexible services that empower people to thrive and live a great life. Tailored and individual programs are delivered through Accommodation Services, Allied Health Therapy Services and the Pathways Program.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration (negotiable)
- Additional perks including allowances, and subsidies
- 5 weeks recreation leave and 17.5% leave loading
- Comprehensive training and skill development
- Relocation assistance, scholarships and bursaries available for eligible candidates
What’s the role?
- Provide evidence based Physiotherapy services, including assessment, individualised treatment planning and evaluation
- Work in a culturally diverse environment and with people with presenting with a range of conditions and syndromes
- Provide independent, specialists and clinical input into NDIS program planning, development and delivery of core business
- Ensure billable KPI’s are met each month
- Maintain professional internal and external stakeholder communication
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience with paediatric and/or adult caseload
- Demonstrated postgraduate clinical experience in best practice management of neurological disorders, lower limb dysfunctions & wheelchair and seating management
- Experience working with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) clients
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now