- Transform communities and change lives
- Competitive salaries and flexible contracts to suit
- Professional development support
Why Patches Therapy Services?
Patches mission is to provide excellence in assessment and therapy services to support individuals, empower communities and change lives. A fast growing, people focused company offering a dynamic and evolving work environment. You will stretch your abilities in a supported environment, and you’ll have unique experiences specific to the NT.
What’s in it for you?
- Funded Professional Development
- Opportunities to explore Central Australia
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside many highly skilled clinicians
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Patches health and well-being program.
What’s the role?
- Evaluating, diagnosing, and treating speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
- Delivering transdisciplinary therapy services to paediatric and adult participants (including from culturally and linguistically diverse populations, and in corrective services settings)
- Managing a growing case load and bringing experience and excellence to clinical service
- Providing training and education to family / caregivers and other professionals
- Working collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Professional registration Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian/New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!