- Transform communities and change lives
- Competitive salaries and flexible contracts to suit
- Professional development support
Why Patches Therapy Services?
Patches mission is to provide excellence in assessment and therapy services to support individuals, empower communities and change lives. A fast growing, people focused company offering a dynamic and evolving work environment. You will stretch your abilities in a supported environment, and you’ll have unique experiences specific to the NT.
What’s in it for you?
- Funded Professional Development
- Opportunities to explore Central Australia
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside many highly skilled clinicians
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Patches health and well-being program.
What’s the role?
- Evaluating, diagnosing, and treating speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
- Delivering transdisciplinary therapy services to paediatric and adult participants (including from culturally and linguistically diverse populations, and in corrective services settings)
- Managing a growing case load and bringing experience and excellence to clinical service
- Providing training and education to family / caregivers and other professionals
- Working collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Professional registration Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian/New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident
If you are an experienced Paediatric Speech Pathologist seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now