People and Culture Manager
Northern Territory PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs.
Salary: $125,793 + Super
Benefits: Generous salary packaging, six weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements
Location: Darwin or Alice Springs
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The People and Culture Manager will drive organisational excellence by leading people and culture functions such as the design and delivery of services across recruitment, organisational culture, employee and industrial relations, learning and leadership development, remuneration and benefits, talent management, workplace health and safety and workers compensation. This role plays a key part in nurturing and developing a positive organisational culture based on NT PHN Values.
This role will suit a candidate that has a high-level of knowledge and practical experience in strategic leadership and operational delivery of people and culture functions. If you are a professional who is organised, pays attention to detail, has great interpersonal skills, and can manage multiple tasks and projects within a small team, we are looking for you! If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to chat:
- Knowledge or training equivalent to a relevant postgraduate qualification and/or extensive leadership experience.
- Proven track record in a people and culture setting with expertise in recruitment, workplace health and safety, remuneration and benefits management, and organisational culture development.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage people and culture projects using project management methodology to achieve contemporary, fit for purpose, innovative and timely outputs.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills with the capacity to work under pressure, prioritising and completing critical milestones within required timeframes.
- Demonstrated comprehensive generalist people and culture experience including a strong working knowledge of industrial and workplace legislation and payroll processes and procedures.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate in a personable, engaging, and professional manner with a range of internal and external stakeholders and maintain confidentiality as required.
- Proven ability to lead and manage staff, foster a high performance and professional team with specific skills in culture development, staff mentoring and performance improvement
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Working for NT PHN means being a part of an organisation with a bigger picture purpose to improve health care outcomes for Territorians
- Enjoy up to $15,899 of salary sacrifice and a generous base salary
- Enjoy a vast, fast paced and challenging work environment where you will work as a part of a dynamic, supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, work life balance and a positive, professional work culture
- Receive 6 weeks leave per annum
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- Have the freedom to apply innovative and creative thinking
- Enjoy bring your dog to work Fridays and an active social club
COMMITMENT TO RECONCILIATION
NT PHN is committed to undertaking all work within a culturally inclusive, sensitive and safe framework that supports Reconciliation. The NT PHN Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan shows our commitment and dedication to embedding reconciliation initiatives into business and our everyday work.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
Please send through an updated CV, along with a cover letter outlining your skills and abilities. To apply for this role, you must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Visit our website https://www.ntphn.org.au/about/join-us/
Role Description – People and Culture Manager
If you have any questions or for more information about the role, please contact Kristy Brain, CFO and EM Corporate Services on 08 8982 1054
Applications close 29 January 2023Apply Now