- Negotiable salary, flexible working
- Central location, Darwin Plaza
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
Why Blooms the Chemist?
Blooms the Chemist is an Australian retail pharmacy network founded in the 1980’s, with now more than 100 stores nationwide. Blooms provides their customers with the highest level of care, with personal advice and a wide range of health services and quality products.
What’s in it for you?
- Very competitive salary packages (including salary above award rates)
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- Staff discounts
- Opportunity to advance your career and access to CPD grants
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Financial relocation assistance for eligible candidates (up to $3,500)
What’s the role?
- Dispense and supervise the dispensing of prescriptions, Webster packing.
- Counsel patients with the optimal and safe use of medication
- Lead by example with exceptional customer service skills
- Process dispensary orders and assist in maintaining dispensary inventory
- Oversee activities in the dispensary and front of shop to ensure the smooth operation of the pharmacy
- Contribute to 7CPA, PharmaPrograms and other claiming rebates
- Helping to lead, train and teach front shop staff
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Excellent communication, customer service and people management skills
- Eye for detail and a level of accuracy suitable for the health industry
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now