Are you a pharmacist seeking an exciting new challenge? If so, keep on reading!
We have partnered with Iron Pharmacy Group to find a Pharmacist to join their team in Katherine. Iron Pharmacy group is a fast-growing pharmacy group with over 30 pharmacies across Australia group focused on aboriginal healthcare service, aged care facilities, medication management system, health management, personal care and beauty products and nutritional supplements.
You will be responsible for the Dispensary Management, to direct, administer and coordinate the activities in the Dispensary. Also ensuring policies, goals and objectives established by the Board of Directors are adhered to. The Pharmacist must co-operate and communicate effectively with the Retail Manager to ensure cohesive management of the pharmacy.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants and relocation support may be available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Very competitive salary packages
- Supply medicines, including prescription and non-prescription medicines in accordance to the Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations and guidelines and review prescriptions issued by medical professionals to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed
- Counsel customers on health promotion, disease prevention and proper use of medicines in accordance with prescriptions/directions
- Maintain an excellent standard of Customer Service that is superior to the service levels offered by our competitors
- Ensure correct data of patients is recorded and report any errors or discrepancy or breach of ethics that occur in relation to Dispensary Management
- Assist with preparation of monthly dispensing statistics, PBS and other Medicare claims to ensure they are prepared or processed by the due date
For more information please see attached Position Description.
- Full working rights within Australia
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia and HMR accreditation
- Trained to administer vaccinations
- An ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander societies and culture, including issues affecting communities and a sensitive and culturally safe ability to interact with Aboriginal people
- The successful candidate must be willing to obtain a satisfactory police clearance and working with children’s check (Ochre) prior to commencement in this role
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now