- Very competitive salary package
- Relocation support
- Full-time position
Why Iron Pharmacy Group?
The Iron Pharmacy Group is a fast-growing pharmacy group with over 30 pharmacies across Australia group focused on aboriginal healthcare service, aged care facilities, medication management system, health management, personal care and beauty products and nutritional supplements.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Very competitive salary packages
- Substantial financial relocation assistance.
What’s the role?
- Supply medicines, including prescription and non-prescription medicines in accordance with the Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations and guidelines and review prescriptions issued by medical professionals to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed
- Counsel customers on health promotion, disease prevention and proper use of medicines in accordance with prescriptions/directions
- Maintain an excellent standard of Customer Service that is superior to the service levels offered by our competitors
- Ensure correct data of patients is recorded and report any errors or discrepancy or breach of ethics that occur in relation to Dispensary Management.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Full working rights within Australia
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia and HMR accreditation
- An ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!