- Above award salary rates, negotiable and dependent on experience
- Accommodation, vehicle and fuel cards provide
- Up to $7,000 for relocation assistance
Why Territory Pharmacy Group?
Territory Pharmacy are one of the fastest growing health care and pharmacy groups in Australia, we focus on aboriginal healthcare service, aged care facilities, medication management system, health management, personal care and beauty products and nutritional supplements.
What’s in it for you?
- Very competitive salary packages (including salary above award rates)
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Eligibility for scholarship and bursary grants for professional development
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Substantial financial relocation assistance (up to $7,000)
What’s the role?
- Counsel customers on their medical conditions and medications, both prescription and OTC, with the most up to date, evidence-based information
- Execute health services to the highest professional standard
- Build and maintain relationships with local health professionals
- Supervise, direct and coach pharmacy assistants and intern pharmacist
- Implement and follow QCPP policy and procedure to the highest standard
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia and HMR accreditation
- A sensitive and culturally safe ability to interact with Aboriginal people
- An ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary health care team
- Exceptional communication skills with customers and colleagues
What’s it like living in Alice Springs?
Australia’s Red Centre is known for its iconic red desert, towering escarpments, and hidden waterholes. In the very heart of Australia, you’ll find a region where you can choose your own adventure – whatever that may be. The township of Alice Springs is thriving with character and is your base for some of the most extraordinary outback experiences. Just a few hours away you can explore the monumental cultural landmark of Uluru, where you’ll find unique things to do to suit any type of traveller. Uluru aside, you can follow the West MacDonnell Ranges along the Larapinta Trail to see the Red Centre by foot or jump on a bike and discover why the region has a growing reputation for world-class mountain biking.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now