Pharmacist – Territory Pharmacy Group – Darwin
- Full time opportunities available
- Conditions negotiable with accommodation and transport available
- Generous salary including support with relocation
Why Territory Pharmacy Group?
Territory Pharmacy are one of the fastest growing health care and pharmacy groups in Australia, we focus on aboriginal healthcare service, aged care facilities, medication management system, health management, personal care and beauty products and nutritional supplements.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Very competitive salary packages
- Substantial financial relocation assistance
What’s the role?
- Counsel customers on their medical conditions and medications, both prescription and OTC, with the most up to date, evidence-based information
- Execute health services to the highest professional standard
- Build and maintain relationships with local health professionals
- Supervise, direct and coach pharmacy assistants and intern pharmacist
- Implement and follow QCPP policy and procedure to the highest standard
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia and HMR accreditation
- A sensitive and culturally safe ability to interact with Aboriginal people
- An ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary health care team
- Exceptional communication skills with customers and colleagues
If you are an experienced Pharmacist seeking change or an opportunity for career development apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively, if you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out about other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory similar to this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now