- $5000 incentive for new starters
- Financial assistance for relocation to the NT available for eligible candidates
- Full-time or part-time opportunity
Why Arnhem Physiotherapy Services?
Arnhem Physiotherapy Services believes everyone has the right to fair and equal access to health services. They take a patient-centred approach to assessment, treatment, and preventative healthcare and encourage patients to be active participants in their health care journey. They keep patients fully informed of risks and likely outcomes to ensure patients are part of the decision-making process of their healthcare journey.
What’s in it for you?
- An inspiring and supportive working environment with three other Physiotherapists and six GPs
- A diverse and varied caseload consisting of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions
- Flexible hours and great location – 4-day week available
- Multi-disciplinary practice alongside a diverse team of GPs and other Allied Health Professionals
- Opportunities for special interest area development and career progression
- Ability to commence immediately or negotiable
What’s the role?
You will be at the forefront of injury rehabilitation using evidence-based rehabilitation. The central role involves musculoskeletal private practice physiotherapy. You will also develop a client load of clinical rehab clients within our pilates studio. With NDIS now in Arnhem Land there is broad scope to develop several programs in special interest areas.
Is the role right for you?
Here’s what you’ll need for the role:
- Tertiary level physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Ability to build and nurture your own caseload and professional profile
- Confidence in musculoskeletal knowledge and the implementation of a logical plan to resolve the underlying causes of a condition
- Manual drivers’ licence
- Professional indemnity insurance
What’s it like living in Nhulunbuy?
Nhulunbuy, on the Gove Peninsula, is the largest town in Arnhem Land. It is one of the world’s most isolated towns, surrounded by a natural environment unrivalled in its beauty. Nhulunbuy has a relatively young family population with a high sports culture including touch football, AFL, squash, netball and much more. Just outside the town are several beaches and picnic spots from which to enjoy a stunning Territory sunset, such as East Woody Island (Dhamitjinya) and East Woody Beach (Galaru).
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now, or call Tom on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.Apply Now