- Base Salary: $104,949 – $117,663 (p.a.)
- Full-time 12 Month Maximum Term contract
- 7k Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
Why Central Australian Aboriginal Congress?
Congress is a comprehensive Aboriginal community-controlled health service, providing primary health care services to Aboriginal Australian persons in Alice Springs and various remote communities in Central Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- Up to 7k for relocation assistance
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
What’s the role?
- Develop and promote Physiotherapy services, targeted towards but not limited to, service provision for persons with a disability, and older people at risk of, or experiencing functional decline
- Deliver services across a number of clinical and community settings, and via various funding streams, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Provide culturally-responsive, safe and high-quality physiotherapy services for Aboriginal Australians
- Primarily based in Alice Springs; occasional remote travel may be a requirement of this position
- Working on a diverse caseload of clients from children to adults
Is this the right role for you?
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Current NT Working with Children clearance (OCHRE Card) and Driver’s licence
- Bachelor or higher qualification of Physiotherapy
- 2 years experience as an AHPRA registered Physiotherapist
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now