- Attractive salary package
- Full-time ongoing position
- Relocation assistance available
Why Community Based Rehab Team?
The CBR Team is a local private practice and community-based health service in Alice Springs. The term “CBR” was an original framework proposed by the WHO to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families and ensure their participation and inclusion in the community. This framework is at the heart of their core values, which are to deliver a ‘big picture approach’ to health care services and most importantly advocate for the health needs of members of the community.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting and varied caseload
- Weekly mentorship and education provided with senior physiotherapists
- Flexible working hours
- Education support grants and relocation support available for eligible candidates
- Professional development opportunities.
What’s the role?
- Working on a diverse caseload of clients from children to adults
- Providing high quality evidence-based physiotherapy
- Maintaining accurate and timely reports
- NDIS, home care packages, aged care, aboriginal health care, hydrotherapy, private and post-op
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Completion of Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for working in a team environment
- Driver’s licence, OCHRE Card and Police Clearance.
See more of the Community Based Rehab Team here
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!