- Attractive salary package
- Full-time ongoing position, open to new graduates
- Up to 7k relocation assistance available
Why Community Based Rehab Team?
The CBR Team a local private practice and community-based health service in Alice Springs. The term “CBR” was an original framework proposed by the WHO to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families and ensure their participation and inclusion in the community. This framework is at the heart of their core values, which is to deliver a ‘big picture approach’ to health care services and most importantly advocate for the health needs of members of the community.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting and varied caseload
- Weekly mentorship and education provided with senior physiotherapists
- Flexible working hours
- Education support grants and relocation support available for eligible candidates
- Professional development opportunities.
- Ipad, laptop & phone provided
- Potential for car allowance provided
What’s the role?
- Working on a diverse caseload of clients from children to adults
- Providing high quality evidence-based physiotherapy
- Maintaining accurate and timely reports
- NDIS, home care packages, aged care, aboriginal health care, hydrotherapy, private and post op
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability.
Is this the right role for you?
- Completion of Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for working in a team environment
- Driver’s licence, OCHRE Card and Police Clearance.
See more of the Community Based Rehab Team here
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 105Apply Now