- Full-time permanent contract
- Relocation assistance is available for eligible candidates
- Amazing location
Congress is a comprehensive Aboriginal community-controlled health service, providing primary health care services to Aboriginal Australian persons in Alice Springs and various remote communities in Central Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on a region
- Competitive salaries and packaging
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost.
What’s the role?
- Deliver comprehensive, high-quality, person-focused physiotherapy services for people with disability or functional decline within parameters of the clinical care systems
- Manage caseload independently and oversee the caseload management of other staff
- Develop and promote physiotherapy services
- ·Create opportunities for strengths-based advocacy for the rights and needs of Aboriginal people.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Experience in working in a community-based Physiotherapy service within a multidisciplinary team, including working with a broad range of clients from varying socioeconomic backgrounds who present with a variety of functional impairments
- Flexible approach to service delivery that is responsive to the needs of the community
- Ability to partner with service users, including them in goal setting, care planning and care co-ordination to identify and address health and wellbeing goals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!