- $10k sign on bonus, generous commission-based package
- Experience the pleasure of low stress living in Tropical Darwin
- Full and part time positions considered
Why Custom Made Physio?
Custom Made Physio was created to deliver personalised, hands-on, and active treatment with core values of quality, integrity, care, and compassion. Custom Made Physio see each of their patients as an individual with their own story, injury and goals and work with them to help them along their rehabilitation journey. Custom Made Physio’s goal is to always treat their patients as quickly and as thoroughly as possible, with the aim to empower them to take charge of their rehabilitation.
What’s in it for you?
Working with Custom Made Physio not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Gym membership
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates
- Highly supportive career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team.
What’s the role?
Custom Made Physio is seeking a musculoskeletal physiotherapist to join their team who has a genuine desire to help their patients and possesses excellent manual therapy and exercise prescription. Individualised, patient centered treatment is their core business and they have a strong referral base within the local community.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Undertaking the role with a focus of “hands-on” and evidence-based treatment
- Providing physiotherapy treatment and related documentation as appropriate to private fee-paying patients, third party (e.g., workers compensation, MACA, DVA), Pain NT and Medicare referrals
- Helping to coordinate the planning and delivery of the chronic pain program run in conjunction with the Pain NT collaboration, including patient assessment, delivery of exercise and education-based treatment and associated administration
- Managing key relationships with local referrers such as doctors, health clinics, sporting clubs and local businesses
- Meeting medico-legal responsibilities regarding note taking and patient confidentiality
Is the role right for you?
Custom Made Physio are looking for a musculoskeletal physiotherapist to deliver strictly one-to-one care, with an emphasis on hands-on treatment and graded, personal exercise programs. Customer Made Physio want their patients to be moving with ease and feeling stronger so that they can get the most out of their life.
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A sound knowledge in the physiotherapy management of patients requiring functional rehabilitation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously when required as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current NT Working with Children clearance (OCHRE Card) and Professional Indemnity Insurance
What’s it like living in Darwin?
Experience the pleasure of low stress living in Tropical Darwin. A relaxed lifestyle, short commutes, and an amazing backyard to explore are just some of the perks to living in Darwin. Darwin is a modern capital city highly valued by its diverse and highly multicultural population, with a strong position in business and industry. Darwin is treasured country to its traditional owners, the Larrakia people, who are prominent and active members of the local community. Darwin has evolved from its days as a laid-back frontier town and while it still retains its relaxed charm, it has become a sophisticated city. Many visitors are surprised to find that it has accommodation, eateries, clubs, pubs, museums, and other amenities that are equal to what you’ll find in the southern cities.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Tom Richmond on 08 8982 1070 orApply Now