- $5k sign on bonus, generous commission-based package
- Relocation support available
- Full and part time positions considered
Why Custom Made Physio?
Custom Made Physio was created to deliver personalised, hands-on, and active treatment with core values of quality, integrity, care, and compassion. Custom Made Physio see each of their patients as an individual with their own story, injury and goals and work with them to help them along their rehabilitation journey. Custom Made Physio’s goal is to always treat their patients as quickly and as thoroughly as possible, with the aim to empower them to take charge of their rehabilitation.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package
- Gym membership
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates
- Highly supportive career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team.
What’s the role?
- Undertaking the role with a focus of “hands-on” and evidence-based treatment
- Providing physiotherapy treatment and related documentation as appropriate to private fee-paying patients, third party, Pain NT and Medicare referrals
- Helping to coordinate the planning and delivery of the chronic pain program run in conjunction with the Pain NT collaboration, including patient assessment, delivery of exercise and education-based treatment and associated administration
- Managing key relationships with local referrers such as doctors, health clinics, sporting clubs and local businesses
- Meeting medico-legal responsibilities regarding note taking and patient confidentiality.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A sound knowledge in the physiotherapy management of patients requiring functional rehabilitation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously when required as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current NT Working with Children clearance (OCHRE Card) and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!