Are you a Physiotherapist with strong clinical skill set along with a passion for client care?
We have partnered with Desert Therapy to find a Physiotherapist to join their team in Alice Springs. Desert Therapy is a local multidisciplinary practice aiming to provide a high-quality service in rural and remote Australia.
As the Physiotherapist you are responsible for planning, delivery and evaluation of physiotherapy services for customers and NDIS participants across the lifespan which build on family/client strengths and priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants and relocation support may be available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Working in a culturally diverse environment, provide a contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes
- Demonstrate an understanding and an ability to provide services and supports within the parameters of the funding available
- Ensure that positive and productive relationships exist between Desert Therapy, the local community and families
- Lead and contribute to the development of individual and group programs within Desert Therapy service areas
- Actively support the clinical and professional development of peers and provide supervision of students as required
- Degree in Physiotherapy and AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience with an adult and/or paediatric caseload
- Demonstrated best practice in managing physical disabilities, intellectual and psychosocial conditions, acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions, spinal cord injuries, pain management and respiratory conditions
- Demonstrated experience conducting assessments and writing high quality individualised assessment and program reports
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to obtain/ provide National Police check, Current Drivers’ Licence and Working with Children’s Check
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!