- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development grants
- Relocation support
Why Desert Therapy?
Desert Therapy is a local multidisciplinary practice aiming to provide a high-quality service in rural and remote Australia. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating speech pathology services for customers and NDIS participants across the lifespan which build on family/client strengths and priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Substantial financial assistance available for relocation costs.
What’s the role?
- Working in a culturally diverse environment, provide a contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes
- Provide services and supports within the parameters of the funding available
- Build positive and productive relationships exist between Desert Therapy, the local community and families
- Lead and contribute to the development of individual and group programs.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Degree in Physiotherapy and AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience with an adult and/or paediatric caseload
- Demonstrated experience conducting assessments and writing high quality individualised assessment and program reports
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain/provide National Police check, Current Drivers’ Licence and Working with Children’s Check.
If you are an experienced Physiotherapist seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.Apply Now