- Full-time salary package plus commission
- Annual CPD allowance
- Flexible hours
Why Elite Physio?
Elite Physio is a well-established and progressive practice with a reputation for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a supportive and high-performing environment. They pride themselves on being a hands-on, patient-focused clinic delivering evidence-based physiotherapy.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development opportunities
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and dedicated team
- Excellent remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements.
What’s the role?
- Focus on sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Hands-on, patient-focused clinic delivering evidence-based Physiotherapy
- Strong links with local sporting clubs, tri clubs, swimming clubs and local gyms
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Strong clinical reasoning and physiotherapy knowledge
- Willingness to continue to expand your clinical skills and knowledge base
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with clients and maintain a loyal caseload
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!