Are you a Physiotherapist with strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care?
We have partnered with Health First Group to find a Physiotherapist to join their team in Alice Springs. Founded in 2016, Health First Group is committed to moving clients towards full and complete recoveries as soon as possible, in the process empowering them to lead pain-free, more functional lives.
As the Physiotherapist you are responsible for effectively developing and assisting in personalised physiotherapy and exercise programs in order to maximise our clients’/members’ results, attendance, client/member retention and new member acquisition.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing network of private practices with a genuine focus on professional development. You will receive ongoing support and be able to liaise with colleagues that have a breadth of knowledge and experience.
- Assessing physical condition to diagnose musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic conditions and apply effective treatment measures
- Applying a range of physiotherapy techniques to account for the client’s needs (including tailored exercises, massage therapy, hydrotherapy, and breathing and relaxation techniques, clinical Pilates, shock wave therapy and acupuncture)
- Goal orientated, professional and business focused
- Referring patients to other medical professionals if necessary
- Ability to meet targets and exceed client/patient satisfaction
- Committed to ongoing professional development, educating the wider community and providing exceptional service
- Conform to all the ethics and policies as a physiotherapist set out by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Deal with vitality and generosity to patients at all times; act within the best interests of the patients at all times
You can also review further information in the Position Description
- Degree in Physiotherapy and AHPRA Registration
- Friendly, outgoing personality and strong general business acumen
- Experience in coordinating and developing physiotherapy and exercise programs
- Broad understanding of exercise equipment and understanding of exercise principles
- Natural empathy for patients and stakeholders and exceptional communication skills
- Good computer skills with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Ability to follow direction and take initiative
- Ability to obtain/ provide National Police check, Current Drivers’ Licence and Working with Children’s Check
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now