- Full-time contract
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development allowance and support
Why Katherine Physio?
Katherine Physio is a community-based practice that works hard to educate their patients on their condition and empower them with the tools to assist self-management. Their therapies include post-surgical rehabilitation, specialised women’s health, aquatic and hand therapy.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and dedicated team
- Opportunity to develop skills in the areas of women’s health, hand therapy and splinting
- Fun and positive learning and working environment.
What’s the role?
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver physiotherapy services across a wide range of clinical areas and health conditions
- Design, prescribe and supervise exercise-based rehabilitation
- Assess the efficiency of treatment plans, modify and refer accordingly
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Registration as a Physiotherapist with Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA)
- Minimum 2 years experience in private practice (desired)
- Pilates experience beneficial
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to evidence-based practice, ongoing learning and professional development
- Motivated, punctual and strong communication skills
- A love and passion for physiotherapy.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!