- Up to $5,000 relocation assistance available
- Career and professional development
- Base salary of $70-$110k PLUS fortnightly bonuses
Why Movement for Life?
Movement for Life Physiotherapy is the only QIP Accredited private physiotherapy service in Darwin, and as such are committed to evidence-informed, best practice clinical care for their clients and provide an awesome experience for staff.
Movement for Life takes a holistic, client-centred approach which ensures clients receive optimal diagnoses, exceptional treatment and sustainable outcomes. The clinic has massage therapists, podiatrists and a heated hydrotherapy swimming pool onsite that complements the physio services.
This role is open to physiotherapists from a range of experience and new graduates are encouraged to apply. The clinic sees a diverse range of clients, including NDIS, workers compensation and community care.
If sports physiotherapy is your thing, then look no further. Movement for Life hold current contracts with AFL NT and Hockey NT, opportunities to work and travel with elite sports teams will be at your fingertips.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to $5,000 for relocation (3.5k from NT PHN & 1.5k from MFL)
- Excellent, competitive remuneration package
- Generous education support grants available
- Highly supportive career development opportunities including PD sessions with highly credentialed interstate physiotherapists
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team, to develop your clinical practice skills, and greatly improve your future employment prospects.
- Working for a long-established practice with fantastic onsite facilities including clinical pilates and hydrotherapy pool
- Opportunities to work with elite level sports teams
What’s the role?
- Assessment, management and treatment of clients in a variety of private outpatient settings including clinic rooms, gym, hydrotherapy pool, workplaces and sports venues.
- Varied workload across the age spectrum including musculoskeletal, sports, NDIS and community care.
- Opportunity to identify and implement progressive client services where indicated
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to further personal skills and improve client service delivery
Is this the right role for you?
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR Bachelor Applied Science (Physiotherapy) OR Graduate Entry Master of Physiotherapy
- Eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Current Working with Children clearance NT (Ochre Card)
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, electronic patient management systems and electronic exercise prescription programs
- Clear ability to uphold and promote the Culture of Movement For Life Physiotherapy
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now