- Are you looking for a unique and exciting Physiotherapist opportunity?
- Are you looking to develop your skills and grow as a professional?
- Are you passionate and driven?
Rural Workforce Agency Northern Territory (RWA NT) are partnering with Movement for Life Physiotherapy to find a Physiotherapist to join their well-established Top End team. Movement For Life Physiotherapy are a leading provider of Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology services in Darwin and the Top End. You will be responsible for the assessment, management and treatment of clients in a private outpatient setting;
This fantastic opportunity is based in Darwin in the Northern Territory – Follow this Link to find out more about the amazing Top End!
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Promotion of Movement for Life Physiotherapy and the profession within the Northern Territory, through developing services and fostering community relationships.
- Contributing to client care as part of a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for the provision of a high-quality service.
- Maintaining excellent communication with colleagues, medical and allied health staff and third-party providers.
- Development of policies and procedures, standards and practices, and participation in professional development and other relevant company activities and administrative duties.
- Ensure that all clients are seen and managed in times of staffing shortages.
For more detailed information please see attached Position Description.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the below essential criteria:
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Able to demonstrate independent professional judgement on routine matters.
- Have a sound graduate level of knowledge in the physiotherapy management of patients requiring functional rehabilitation including those with post-surgical orthopaedic, sports related or musculoskeletal disorders.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, and capable of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Current driver’s licence (Class C) and access to a vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development opportunities.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Education support grants and relocation support may be available for eligible candidates.
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team.
- Working for a long-established practice with fantastic onsite facilities including clinical pilates and hydrotherapy pool.
If you are a Physiotherapist looking for a change of scenery and seeking an opportunity to develop your career, we would love to hear from you!
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
If you want to find out more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory, please contact Tom Richmond on 08 8982 1070 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now