- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Generous PD allowance
- Relocation grants available
Why Territory Hands?
Territory Hands is the Top End’s only practice that exclusively treats hand injuries and conditions. Working with a team who pride themselves on providing high quality treatment you will be exposed to a wealth of experience and an invaluable start to your professional career.
What’s in it for you?
- A welcome package before you start leading into an orientation program
- Generous PD allowance and 5 days study leave
- Free access to Handspark Thrive membership and courses (Value starting at $1500/annum)
- Highly supported on the job training in hand therapy
- Surgical observations with local surgeons
- Involvement in specialists’ clinics, including a visiting specialist from Brisbane
- Dedicated admin time each day so you are not writing notes for hours after you’ve finished!
What’s the role?
- Provision of hand therapy
- Assessment and treatment of clients, including goal and treatment planning
- Reassessment and progression of treatment and client education
- Work cohesively within the team to assist with the smooth running of Territory Hands.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- You will have an appropriate tertiary level qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- You have AHPRA registration (or eligible to obtain it)
- You are dedicated and focused on providing high levels of service.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!