- Innovative service covering a mixture of remote community and urban based caseload
- Option of full-time Remote Community and Clinical role or part-time/Casual Remote Community role
- $3,500 for relocation support available
Why Raintree Allied Health?
Raintree NT is a progressive allied health clinic delivering innovative services, facilitating positive lifestyle changes and improving health outcomes to diverse populations across remote and urban NT settings. With a case-by-case and multi-disciplinary approach they use evidence-based practice to ensure clients get the best personalised service possible.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to travel and work in a range of amazing locations across the Northern Territory.
- Interesting and varied caseload working with a wide range of populations
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Above aware rates, salary or day rate available
- Allowances for travel provided
What’s the role?
- Working in both our urban clinics as well as across remote First Nations communities
- Utilising a combination of clinical, health education and health promotion strategies and interventions to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver physiotherapy services across a wide range of clinical areas and health conditions
- Empower clients to take ownership of their health and well-being and provide them with the tools to do so.
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Superior client care skills that reflect a professional but friendly approach to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills so you can build rapport to develop long-lasting working relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now