- Excellent remuneration + bonus payments
- Annual CPD allowance and AHPRA registration reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
Why Tangibilis Physiotherapy?
Tangibilis has built a reputation for delivering exceptional clinical physiotherapy services to individuals and organisations throughout the Northern Territory. Every team member is on-mission to achieve this by consistently going above and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package + in-house loyalty incentives
- Brand new facilities with custom-fit out
- Supportive leadership team, fostering professional development and personal growth
- Regular 1:1 mentoring and masterclasses with masters-qualified Principal and Clinical Lead
- Flexible working arrangements.
What’s the role?
- Mostly MSK, sports and occupational bias in private practice
- In-house and mobile exercise rehabilitation
- Options for women’s & men’s pelvic health and paediatric physiotherapy
- Occupational health including travel opportunities
- Training and education delivery.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Australian Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Established time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate with our team values and vision.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!