- Full time opportunity
- Salary $80,000 – $130,000 per annum
- Travel to remote locations in the Northern Territory
Why Territory Therapy Solutions?
Territory Therapy Solutions is a highly regarded and locally owned Darwin based allied health practice. They provide high quality and innovative occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology and exercise physiology services to people with complex disabilities and catastrophic injuries throughout the Northern Territory.
What’s in it for you?
Working with Territory Therapy Solutions not only offers rewarding career options in a dynamic workplace, but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Generous salary package
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- 6 weeks annual recreation leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Relocation assistance
What’s the role?
- Working with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Providing physiotherapy interventions to people with complex disabilities and catastrophic injuries
- Working in multidisciplinary settings and in a senior professional role
- Ability to contribute collaboratively towards person centered outcomes and their quality of life
- Willing to travel throughout the Territory to complete physio assessments and interventions in a range of community settings.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Bachelor or higher qualification of Physiotherapy
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioners Regulations Agency (AHPRA)
- Personal indemnity insurance
- Hydrotherapy qualifications and experience
- Current Ochre card and police check
- Current first aid/CPR certificate.
If you are an experienced Team Leader seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.Apply Now