- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance
- Flexible working requirements
- New graduates encouraged to apply
Why Territory Sportsmedicine?
Territory Sportsmedicine is one of Darwin’s leading team of Health professionals including Doctors and Physiotherapists. The Territory Sportsmedicine team is dedicated to the prevention, treatment and management of health issues that affect clients sporting and daily life activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for ongoing learning & professional development
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
- Be part of a fun and flexible workplace
- Excellent conditions and remuneration
- Use of technology in clinic including dynamometry, real time ultrasound and VALD equipment
- Eligibility for Professional Development grants
What’s the role?
- Full-time position with a clinical case load
- Opportunity to grow and learn in a supportive environment
- Diverse client base
- Majority of clients are private patients, however you will also deliver services to a range of organisations such as the ADF, Police & Fire Services
- Numerous opportunities for sports coverage, including NT Cricket, NT Basketball, the Salties NBL1 team & NT Athletics
Is this the right role for you?
- Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- New graduates considered
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now