- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working conditions
- Relocation, scholarship and bursary grants are available
Why Alice Springs Podiatry?
Alice Springs Podiatry is a private practice delivering the highest of podiatric care in Central Australia. They are modern and innovative with treatments such as: treadmill and pressure plate analysis, electro-corporeal shock wave therapy, 3D digital scanning technology, Lunular Laser Therapy, cryotherapy and nail bracing. They treat all areas of podiatry, striving to exceed patient’s expectations and promote the podiatry profession.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Weekly team training and one-on-one mentoring
- Education support grants and relocation support available for eligible candidates
- Interesting and varied caseload; elderly, elite athletes, post-surgical rehabilitation and workers compensation cases
- Attractive salary package plus bonus commission for excellent performance
- Modern podiatry clinic with industry leading equipment.
What’s the role?
- Assess, diagnose and treat all conditions of the feet and lower limbs
- Continued commitment to learn and adapt to advancements in technology and treatments
- Working well in a team by sharing your knowledge and asking for assistance and advice when required
- Work in a multidisciplinary team under a shared care model with other health professionals including GP’s, AHP’s, RN’s, Care Coordinators and Allied Health Professional’s to optimise client health outcomes
- Provide high-level podiatry services, including specialist wound care and offloading for the high-risk foot in weekly visits to an indigenous dialysis clinic.
Is this the right role for you?
- Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary qualification in Podiatry with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communicator who strives to provide a high standard of work when working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!