- Attractive salary package >100K; flexible working
- Visa sponsorship for oversas applicants available
- Up to $7,000 for relocation
- Eligible for up to $10,000 for bursary or scholarship in a 12 month period
Are you looking to achieve endorsement of scheduled medicines? Be supported by our principal podiatrist who is an endorsed podiatrist!
Why Alice Springs Podiatry?
Alice Springs Podiatry is a private practice delivering the highest of podiatric care in Central Australia. They are modern and innovative with treatments such as: treadmill and pressure plate analysis, electro-corporeal shock wave therapy, 3D digital scanning technology, Lunular Laser Therapy, cryotherapy and nail bracing.
They treat all areas of podiatry, striving to exceed patient’s expectations and promote the podiatry profession. This is an exciting opportunity for a podiatrist to join a great team in 2023.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary >100k
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Weekly team trainings and one-on one mentoring
- Generous education support grants
- Up to $7,000 for relocation support available
- Interesting and varied caseload; elderly, elite athletes, post-surgical rehabilitations and workers compensation cases
- Visa sponsorship for overseas applicants available for the role
- Attractive salary package plus bonus commission for excellent performance
- Modern podiatry clinic with industry leading equipment.
What’s the role?
- Assess, diagnose and treat all conditions of the feet and lower limbs
- Continued commitment to learn and adapt to advancements in technology and treatments
- Working well in a team by sharing your knowledge and asking for assistance and advice when required
- Work in a multidisciplinary team under a shared care model with other health professionals including GP’s, AHP’s, RN’s, Care Coordinators and Allied Health Professional’s to optimise client health outcomes
- Provide high level podiatry services, including specialist wound care and offloading for the high-risk foot in weekly visits to an indigenous dialysis clinic.
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary qualification in Podiatry with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communicator who strives to provide a high standard of work when working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now