- Multiple podiatry positions are available with fantastic career development opportunities!
- 3-12 month contracts are on offer
- Excellent remuneration
We have partnered with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (Congress) to find podiatrists for their fantastic Alice Springs organisation. Congress provide a comprehensive, holistic and culturally appropriate primary health care service to Aboriginal people living in Alice Springs. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering culturally safe podiatry services to Central Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants and relocation support may be available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Very competitive salary packages
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team under a shared care model with other health professionals including GP’s, AHP’s, RN’s, Care Coordinators and Allied Health Professional’s to optimise client health outcomes
- Provide high level podiatry services, including specialist wound care and offloading for the high-risk foot
- Manage the timely transition and follow-up of service users to and from tertiary care provision
- To lead and deliver in capacity building of remote services in community, including the prioritisation of education, support and training of remote health workers in the management of the high-risk foot and its sequelae
- Actively promote preventative care and early intervention
For more information please see attached Position Description.
- Tertiary qualification in Podiatry and registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Stakeholder management skills with proven ability to communicate at a high level, form positive working relationships, adapt to audience, problem solve and manage conflicts
- Ability to travel to and work in remote locations up to a week at a time, including travel on light aircraft
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now