- Are you an experienced Practice Nurse?
- Do you have a passion for primary health care?
- Would a part time opportunity suit your needs?
Rural Workforce Agency (RWA NT) are partnering with Care Point Medical to find a part time practice nurse to join their Casuarina practice. Close to the Casuarina Square Shopping Centre, the practice offers an exceptional quality of medical care and is a fully accredited AGPAL practice. Care Point Medical provides a range of services including travel/flu vaccine, immunisation, and mental health management, ECG, Spirometry and Pediatrics.
As the successful practice nurse, you will provide smooth and efficient functioning of the practice by delivering high-quality standard of care to patients, be able to perform a range of clinical duties including but not limited to the following:
- Triage, immunisations and other injections
- Wound management
- Chronic disease management
- Care Plans
- ECG’s and collection of pathology samples
- Appropriate tertiary qualification & AHPRA registration certificate
- Professional indemnity cover
- Minimum of one year’s nursing experience, preferably in a community-based role
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of general practice and interest in community-based
- Knowledge of patient education and health promotion
- Knowledge of current immunisation schedules, Diabetes management, asthma management, enhanced primary care items, infection control, CPR and emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment & drugs
- Vaccination Certificate highly regarded
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Police and Working with Children Clearances
What’s In It For You?
- Part time opportunity, 25hrs per week potential for full time
- Excellent pay rate dependent on experience
- Support of a dedicated team of professionals
- Professional development opportunities
- Live and work in an amazing tropical location
- Take advantage of the scenic wonders of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks
- Enjoy the amazing sunsets of Darwin and indulge in the NT lifestyle
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Contact Paul Wallwork on 08 8982 1011.Apply Now