- Above Award Pay Rate (negotible during interview)
- Relocation Assistance
- Darwin Based Role
We’re a modern practice and our journey began over 25 years ago. Over time we have provided holistic, ongoing care for our community. We value respectful, professional relationships with our patients and staff. We believe that best healthcare occurs when we invest time with our patients and staff are valued. Our vision is to provide continuing, whole person comprehensive health care to the community and excellence in teaching for the next generation, through a sustainable business model.
What’s in it for you?
- Relocation assistance
- Professinal development
- Work with a close-knit team who aim to create a positive work environment
- Join a company who has a longstanding reputation of providing a quality high standard of care to patients
What’s the role?
Under the direction of the practice principal and medical practitioners, the responsibilities of this role may include, but are not limited to;
- Triage, patient assessment and care planning
- Clinical patient care
- Identify patients for health checks
- Maintain register for chronic disease patients
- Liaise regularly with the clinical and admin teams
- Conduct work professionally in accordance with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Board
Is the role right for you?
- Current Nurse Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current registration with APHRA
- Current Employee Working with Children Check
- Current National Police Certificate Check
What’s it like living in the Top End?
Darwin is a vibrant and multicultural city that is home to more than 100 nationalities, which is evident in its culture and food. Here in The Territory, we enjoy an enviable laidback lifestyle with amazing weather, excellent career opportunities, short commutes, spectacular displays of outback starry skies, and colourful tropical sunsets with friendly and inclusive people. The Northern Territory has two distinctive climate zones. The northern end, including Darwin, has a tropical climate with high humidity and two seasons, the wet (October to April) and dry season (May to September). During the dry season nearly every day is warm and sunny, and afternoon humidity averages around 30%.Apply Now