- Competitive salary, professional level 2 or 3
- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
- Two positions available, opportunity to provide remote services
Carpentaria delivers innovative and flexible services that empower people to thrive and live a great life. Tailored and individual programs are delivered through Accommodation Services, Allied Health Therapy Services and the Pathways Program.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration (negotiable)
- Additional perks including allowances, and subsidies
- 5 weeks recreation leave and 17.5% leave loading
- Comprehensive training and skill development
- 3.5k for relocation assistance, scholarships and bursaries available for eligible candidates
What’s the role?
- Provide evidence based psychology services, including assessment, individualised treatment planning and evaluation
- Work in a cultural diverse environment with adolescents and adults presenting with a range of conditions, syndromes and mental health concerns
- Deliver Multidisciplinary Assessment (MDA) clinics in collaboration with other Allied Health Practitioners to assess functional impact of conditions on daily life and provide recommendations
- Educate family members, carers and educators on what they can do to support client and how to respond to behaviors
- Provide complete documentation and records of assessments and treatments according to Carpentaria policies
- Maintain professional internal and external stakeholder communication
Is this the right role for you?
- Undergraduate qualifications in Psychology (Clinical Psychology preferred)
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working in a pediatric psychology setting
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now