- Join a highly committed and dedicated team
- Provide a range of assessments for children, adolescents and adults
- Achieve positive outcomes
Why Darwin Psychology Services?
The Darwin Psychology Services mission is to improve mental health and quality of life and provide comprehensive assessments and treatments for those living in the Territory. They give practical assistance and strategies in dealing with difficulties and create an individualised program specific to that person’s needs.
What’s in it for you?
- Diverse, interesting and challenging clinical work
- Highly competitive salary package
- Relocation grant’s available for eligible candidates
- A strong commitment to professional development
- Become part of a highly skilled and committed team of psychologist
What’s the role?
You will provide psychological services to a varied client caseload, including the provision of psychological assessments, counselling, preparation of comprehensive assessment and evaluation reports, treatment plans, and maintenance of accurate, legible case notes and records.
Is the role right for you?
Here’s what you’ll need for the role:
- Full registration as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Medicare Provider Number or eligibility to obtain
- Excellent counselling and clinical skills
- Willingness to undertake appropriate supervisory and mentoring interaction in accordance with accepted professional practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to form respectful and professional relationships
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high standard of quality
What’s it like living in Darwin?
Darwin is a lively harbour city well-known as Australia’s gateway to world-class nature and cultural activities and experiences. With a population of more than 130,000, it is a destination renowned for its tropical climate and colourful characters. There is plenty to do and see around town or simply relax, recharge the batteries and enjoy the holiday atmosphere. There is a huge focus on outdoor activities – eating, drinking, shopping, movie-going, sailing and visiting the markets. You can eat laksa on the beach at the sunset markets, catch a band at one of many live music venues, cruise the harbour at sunset or relax in a deckchair watching a movie on the big screen under a canopy of stars.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now, or call Tom on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.Apply Now