- Ongoing full-time opportunity
- Impact on the health and wellbeing of Darwin’s indigenous communities
- Worked with a skilled and dedicated team
Why Danila Dilba Health Service?
Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. They aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of their clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination and collaboration.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development opportunities
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced, dedicated and multidisciplinary team
- Impact on closing the gap in Indigenous healthcare and wellbeing
- Ongoing full-time employment
What’s the role?
- Assist in the identification and implementation of innovations to improve effectiveness and the efficiency of mental health and well-being service delivery
- Providing supportive and professional leadership to NT PHN Suicide Prevention Program
- Maintain quality client medical records
- Provide evidence-based, culturally appropriate interventions on individual, group and family levels
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- A tertiary qualification in Psychology and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Knowledge of trauma, attachment and neurobiology frameworks and theories
- Capacity to work in a culturally safe manner with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people, families, carers and communities
- Able to lead and manage in an area of challenging and complex practice
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!