Regional Heath Integration Lead
Northern Territory PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs.
Salary: change salary + super: $106,902 + super
Benefits: Generous salary packaging, six weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements
Location: Darwin, Alice Springs, Katherine or Nhulunbuy
Maximum term contract
About the Opportunity
The Regional Health Integration Lead provides strong and effective leadership in place-based commissioning of primary health services and programs that are responsive to local and regional needs. This role takes a lead role towards a coordinated and effective contract relationship and partnership approach with commissioned providers and key stakeholders in the designated region to support delivery of high performing and responsive services that improve health outcomes for the population.
If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to chat:
- Postgraduate qualifications (or working towards) and/or minimum 4 years’ experience in the primary health care sector or other related health management field.
- Excellent customer and contract relationship management and partnership development skills especially working with rural and remote communities, across multiple locations and diverse stakeholders in an environment requiring cultural and political sensitivity.
- Excellent communication, engagement, and conflict management skills in a leadership capacity
- Proven ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholder groups, with a demonstrated ability to influence, inform and guide others in achieving shared outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading a CQI approach across systems and programs.
It is a bonus if you:
- Experience working within the primary health care sector in the Northern Territory
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in performance monitoring and/or evaluation
WHY JOIN NT PHN?
Working for NT PHN means being a part of an organisation with a bigger picture purpose to improve health care outcomes for Territorians along with having numerous additional employee benefits:
- Enjoy up to $15,990 of salary sacrifice and a generous base salary
- Enjoy a vast, fast paced and challenging work environment where you will work as a part of a dynamic, supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, work life balance and a positive, professional work culture
- Receive 6 weeks leave per annum
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- Have the freedom to apply innovative and creative thinking
- Enjoy bring your dog to work Fridays
Commitment to Reconciliation
NT PHN is committed to undertaking all work within a culturally inclusive, sensitive and safe framework that supports Reconciliation. The NT PHN Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan shows our commitment and dedication to embedding reconciliation initiatives into business and our everyday work.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
Head to our website www.ntphn.org.au for the current Role Description. Applicants are required to provide a current CV and a cover letter. Only applicants who address the Key Requirements in the cover letter will be contacted. For further information about the role please call Ali Lloyd Primary Health Care Manger on 0447 320 355
Applications close Monday 31 January 2022Apply Now