Australian Regional and Remote Community Services Limited (ARRCS) began back in 2014 with aspirations to improve the quality of life for people living in regional and remote areas of Australia. Today, our commitment remains stronger than ever. We provide support to people from Darwin to Docker River, with Aged and Disability Services, Mental Health Support, Childcare and Community Care Services, Residential Aged Care and School Nutrition Programs. We take a holistic approach to enabling the communities we work within. A deep respect for all elders and Aboriginal cultures is at the heart of our work.
What’s in it for you?
- Base Salary between $69,635 – $73,349 + 1.5% increments every 6 & 12 months!
- Professional Development opportunities such as training and support with post graduate qualifications, advancing practice and clinical leadership
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave per year
- 17.5% leave loading
- Salary Packaging with CBB
- Sign on and retention bonuses
- Relocation assistance
What’s the role?
This opportunity is available in multiple communities-
- Alice Springs
- Tennant Creek
The role of Registered Nurse is accountable for providing safe, quality and person centred care to residents whilst supporting positive relationships to enable residents to have the best quality of life.
The Registered Nurses also provide leadership, supervision and clinical advice to Enrolled Nurse’s and Personal Care Assistant’s whilst providing quality care to our aged care residents.
Is the role right for you?
What you need to be successful –
- Bachelor of Nursing
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check (within the last 3 months)
- First Aid Certificate
- Influenza vaccination
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance(or OCHRE card)
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing practice
- Demonstrated understanding of resident centred and residential based care services delivery
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural care team in a range of settings
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate
- Computer skills as well as skills in automated technology
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren Golotta on 08 8982 1011 orApply Now