- Salary $72,104.24-$75,937.68
- Relocation Assistance
- Darwin Based Position
ARRCS work began in 2014 with aspirations to improve the quality of life for people living in regional and remote areas of Australia. Today, their commitment remains stronger than ever. They provide support to people across the Northern Territory (NT) through Residential Aged Care and Disability Services, Mental Health support, Childcare and Regional Home Care services and School Nutrition programs. They take a holistic approach, and a deep respect for all Elders and Aboriginal Cultures is at the heart of our work.
What’s in it for you?
- 6 weeks annual leave + 17.5% leave loading
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- CBB Salary Packaging – Tax-free money to pay debts such as rent & mortgage
Wellness & Employee Support Services
- Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced courses
What’s the role?
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review care plans to meet a person’s health care needs and to promote quality of life.
- Promote a consultative and collaborative approach to person centred care planning including participation by the individual and/or the individual’s representative.
- Safely transport individuals on an as required basis, as approved.
- Monitor and delegate personal care given by other staff in accordance with scope of practice in the ARRCS Medication Manual.
- Ensure reported changes or concerns in a person’s condition are acted upon appropriately.
Is this the right role for you?
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar discipline
- Current unrestricted Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- NDIS Worker Screening
- Demonstrated application of evidence-based practice and critical thinking to advocate for and implement individualised person-centred care (in service context) with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Recent clinical experience relevant to the position including evidence of participation in own professional development and commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills
What’s it like living in the Top End?
Darwin is a vibrant and multicultural city that is home to more than 100 nationalities, which is evident in its culture and food. Here in The Territory, we enjoy an enviable laidback lifestyle with amazing weather, excellent career opportunities, short commutes, spectacular displays of outback starry skies, and colourful tropical sunsets with friendly and inclusive people. The Northern Territory has two distinctive climate zones. The northern end, including Darwin, has a tropical climate with high humidity and two seasons, the wet (October to April) and dry season (May to September). During the dry season nearly every day is warm and sunny, and afternoon humidity averages around 30%.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.comApply Now