· Alice Springs Location
· Relocation Assistance
· A strong commitment to Professional Development
ARRCS work began in 2014 with aspirations to improve the quality of life for people living in regional and remote areas of Australia. Today, their commitment remains stronger than ever. They provide support to people across the Northern Territory (NT) through Residential Aged Care and Disability Services, Mental Health support, Childcare and Regional Home Care services and School Nutrition programs. They take a holistic approach, and a deep respect for all Elders and Aboriginal Cultures is at the heart of our work.
What’s in it for you?
- 6 weeks annual leave + 17.5% leave loading
- A 1.75% pay increase every 6 months for the life of the current enterprise agreement
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- CBB Salary Packaging – Tax-free money to pay debts such as rent & mortgage
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced course
What’s the role?
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review care plans to meet a person’s health care needs and to promote quality of life.
- Promote a consultative and collaborative approach to person centered care planning including participation by the individual and/or the individual’s representative.
- Safely transport individuals on an as required basis, as approved.
- Monitor and delegate personal care given by other staff in accordance with scope of practice in the ARRCS Medication Manual.
- Ensure reported changes or concerns in a person’s condition are acted upon appropriately.
Is this the right role for you?
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar discipline
- Current unrestricted Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Appropriate working rights for Australia
- Ability and willingness to relocate to Alice Springs, NT
- Must have a current Flu Vaccination, COVID-19 vaccinations including boosters, , National Police Check, First Aid Certificate, OCHRE card or NDIS Screening and NT Drivers’ License or a willingness to obtain prior to commencing with ARRCS
What’s it like living in Alice Springs?
Framed by the iconic MacDonnell Ranges and surrounding desert landscape, Alice Springs is the place to begin your outback adventure. Alice Springs is a melting pot of culture, art, history, entertainment, and adventure. Mparntwe is the Arrernte word for Alice Springs. The Arrernte people are the traditional custodians of Alice Springs and have a strong connection with the land. Stunning landscapes, the world’s oldest living culture, and a unique pioneering history create a diverse and exhilarating destination to explore.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.comApply Now