Registered Nurse – Covid Immunisation – Central Australia
- Casual rates on offer
- Seeking Registered Nurses NOW to assist with a Vaccination blitz in Central Australia
- Support the Northern Territory’s rural and remote communities against Covid
The Central Australian region are seeking registered nurses ASAP to assist with rolling out the Covid vaccine to our most vulnerable communities.
If you have ever considered going rural or remote, or working in indigenous health this could be your opportunity!
What’s on offer
- Minimum two week placements and longer on offer
- Support with cost of quarantine may be available
- Travel and accommodation provided if required
- Assistance with undertaking immunisation course if required
- NT based Nurses encouraged to apply!
- Administer the Covid 19 vaccine in accordance with legislative, industrial, policy requirements and standards.
- You may at times be responsible for the monitoring and storage of vaccines and the maintenance of immunisation records and vaccine supplies.
To be eligible to register you must have:Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Must be willing to undertake Government Mandatory Covid training
- Must have immunisation certificate or willing to obtain
- Current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Ability to obtain current police clearance and Working With Children check (Ochre card)
- Community experience
- Experience working with Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander patients
- ALS1 accreditation, basic life support or cardio pulmonary resuscitation training
To register, please click Apply Now to attach your current resume with contact, location details and availability.Apply Now