- Flexible working arrangements
- Immediate start available
- Bulk billing clinic
Why Palmerston Medical Clinic?
Palmerston Medical Clinic is a busy bulk billing general practice that attends to a range of patients from multicultural backgrounds and offers quality medical care from general health checks, skin checks, pre-employment medicals, minor surgical procedures, cryotherapy, and women’s health care to travel advice and vaccinations.
What’s in it for you?
Working with Palmerston Medical Clinic not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Casual hourly rate based on years of experience (between $34-$40)
- Incentive payments and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Central location
- Regular staff socialising activities
What’s the role?
Palmerston Medical Clinic are looking for people who have prior experience working in a general practice setting. Whilst experience with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Healthcare plans is desirable, what will really see you thrive with Palmerston Medical Clinic is sharing in their belief of respect, fairness, and confidentiality in the workplace and that open communication is important to create an effective and positive work environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to-
- Performing clinical duties within required level of clinical competency
- Explaining procedures to patients, providing them with support and reassurance
- Triage, immunisations and other injections; wound management, chronic disease management, ECG’s, spirometry, audiometry and collection of pathology samples
- Maintaining clinical documentation and updating immunisations with the registry
- Assisting with patient triage and conducting preventative/screening procedures
Is the role right for you?
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Professional Indemnity Cover
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of general practice and interest in community-based nursing including patient education and health promotion
- Knowledge of current immunisation schedules, diabetes management, asthma management, enhanced primary care items, infection control, CPR and emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment, drugs and care plans
- Current Police Clearance and Working with Children (Ochre Card)
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Applicants must address the selection criteria in a cover letter and provide a current CV along with contact details for at least 2 referees.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren Golotta on 08 8982 1011 orApply Now