- Flexible working conditions
- Up to $7,000 for relocation assistance
- Available to work in Darwin or Alice Springs
Workfocus Australia provides a range of services to minimise the social, physical, psychological and financial impact of workplace injury and illness to maximise the health benefits of good work. WorkFocus are looking for a Rehabilitation Consultant to join their team across Alice Springs and/or Darwin, on a full-time basis.
You must hold a relevant degree in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to $7,000 for relocation assistance ($3,500 for Darwin; $7,000 for Alice Springs)
- Additional $2,000 relocation assistance available from WorkFocus
- Eligibility for scholarships & bursaries through NT PHN
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Health and wellness programs, such as discounted gym & health insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training Academy
- Exposure to a varied client portfolio
- Salary packing options
- Flights costs to return to home location annually
- Option to work from Darwin or Alice Springs
- For new graduates, initial AHPRA registration, sign on bonus and rental assistance included
What’s the role?
- Undertaking Occupational Therapy assessment including activities of daily living, home, worksite, functional, ergonomic, equipment assessments
- Designing and implementing intervention programmes using occupation to improve functional performance, independence and work capacity
- Identifying barriers and designing, implementing and monitoring programs that support people to achieve maximal work participation
- Understanding a variety of health care and rehabilitation funding schemes and empowering your clients to achieve their wellness and recovery goals
- Liaising with clients, family members, funding bodies, medical practitioners, employers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
Is this the right role for you?
- Qualifications & registration in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, or Physiotherapy
- The ability to engage clients and stakeholders in the wellness and work journey
- Personal effectiveness, harnessing your drive to achieve outcomes by managing your time well
- A commitment to a high level of customer service to your clients and customers
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now