There’s never been a better time to go remote!
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress have current vacancies in Santa Teresa, Mutitjulu, and Utju (Areyonga) communities for Remote Area Nurses and Aboriginal Health Practitioners.
Why Central Australian Aboriginal Congress?
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress are one of the most experienced Aboriginal primary health care services in the country, a strong political advocate of closing the gap on Aboriginal health disadvantage and a national leader in improving health outcomes for all Aboriginal people.
Help support people from the world’s oldest living culture while experiencing work and life in a small remote community in one of the most spectacular regions of Australia.
- Provide primary health care including emergency care, chronic disease management and prevention for remote residents and visitors
- Participate in the after-hours on-call roster for after-hours medical emergencies accompanied by on-call support worker
- 3-month contracts are available, but 6 -12 months or more are preferred
Is the role right for you?
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
- A current AHPRA RN or AHP registration with at least 3 years’ post grad experience
- A current driver’s licence
- Working with Children Clearance & recent Police Clearance
- Critical care or remote experience an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Flights and accommodation costs. Your accommodation in the community is also provided
- Salaries starting at $107,971 p.a. (pro rata), $55.37 per hour
- Generous salary packaging and Remote Area Leave
- A supportive, low COVID-19 risk nursing environment
As an Aboriginal community-controlled health service, Congress provides comprehensive primary healthcare that is culturally responsive and provided in consultation with local health boards.
For more detailed information contact Lauren on 0889821011 or to request a job description and discuss the opportunity.
If this is the role for you, APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link belowApply Now