- Effective salary starting at $165,235
- Relocation Assistance
- Experince spectacular regions of Australia
Why Central Australian Aboriginal Congress?
Congress has expanded to become the largest Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation in the Northern Territory and we are one of the most experienced Aboriginal primary health care (PHC) services in the country. Congress provides a comprehensive, holistic and culturally-appropriate PHC services to Aboriginal people living in and nearby Alice Springs, including eight remote communities. Our organisation is a strong political advocate of closing the gap on Aboriginal health disadvantage and a national leader in improving health outcomes for all Aboriginal people.
What’s in it for you?
- Flights and accommodation costs. Your accommodation in the community is also provided
- Salaries starting at $129,441 p.a., $66.38 p.h. (plus Remote Workers Allowance of $9748 p.a. pro-rata)
- Effective salary starts at $165,235
- Generous salary packaging and Six Weeks Annual Leave plus 3 weeks Remote Area Leave
- Opportunity for Kaltukatjara staff to spend some weekends in Yulara
What’s the role?
- The CM leads a multidisciplinary team and is integral to ensuring cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care within the remote community health service.
- Manage and participate in the after-hours on-call roster for after-hours medical emergencies accompanied by on-call support worker
- Implement quality improvement initiatives, including AGPAL and ISO accreditation outcomes
Is this role right for you?
- A current AHPRA RN or AHP registration with at least 3 years’ experience in a remote clinic practice
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience in the effective management of a clinic team
What’s it like living in Yalura?
Yulara lies as an unincorporated enclave within MacDonnell Region. People come to live and work in Yulara for many reasons. Some want an adventure with their feet in the red dirt. Some want to learn about and experience Indigenous culture in the heart of Australia. Yulara has a dry, arid atmosphere with daytime temperatures varying from a hot 45°C in the summer months (December-March) to a cool 19°C in the winter months. Nights can be chilly, with temperatures as low as -2°C in winter.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.comApply Now