- Innovative service covering a mixture of Remote Community and Urban based caseload
- Option of full-time Remote Community and Clinical role or part-time/Casual Remote Community role
- Relocation support available
Why Bodyfit NT?
Bodyfit NT is a progressive allied health leader delivering innovative services, facilitating positive lifestyle changes and improving health outcomes to diverse populations across remote and urban NT settings. With a case-by-case and multi-disciplinary approach they use evidence-based practice to ensure clients get the best personalised service possible.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to travel and work in a range of amazing locations across the Northern Territory.
- Weekly in-house upskilling and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Interesting and varied caseload working with a wide range of populations
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates.
What’s the role?
- Working in both our urban clinics as well as across remote First Nations communities
- Utilising a combination of clinical, health education and health promotion strategies and interventions to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver physiotherapy services across a wide range of clinical areas and health conditions
- Empower clients to take ownership of their health and well-being and provide them with the tools to do so
- Design, prescribe and supervise exercise-based rehabilitation
- Assess the efficiency of treatment plans, modify and refer accordingly
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability to ensure clinical governance
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with the local key stakeholders.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of working with clients to achieve social, emotional and physical well-being
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Superior client care skills that reflect a professional but friendly approach to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills so you can build rapport to develop long-lasting working relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Several years of experience in clinical practice and remote work
- Experience working with multicultural and First Nations populations
- Experience/additional qualifications in Men’s Health.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!