- Salary range $90,000 – $94,999, Multiple roles available (Part Time & Full Time)
- Up to $7000 for relocation, as well as scholarship and bursary grants available
- Salary sacrificing up to $15,900 & 5 weeks annual leave
Why Anglicare/ Headspace?
Anglicare NT is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote areas. Anglicare NT offers a range of career opportunities in the community and social services sector in a diverse range of fields such as children and youth, family relationships and counselling, refugee and migrant, corporate services, financial counselling, mental health, disability and home care, social enterprises and specialist homelessness services
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of $90,000 – $94,999
- Multiple positions available, part time and full time
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Up to $7000 for relocation assistance
- Eligible for scholarship and bursary grants through NT PHN
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 annually
What’s the role?
- Support and lead an expert team of staff capable of providing the most effective, culturally appropriate care to young people experiencing mild to moderate mental health concerns.
- Act as a resource for staff in providing a responsive and flexible service which meets the needs of young people and their families, including supporting staff in treatment planning and clinical decision making.
- Provide regular clinical supervision to staff to maintain high quality assessment and therapeutic intervention skills.
- Maintain up-to-date client records and comply with data collection standards.
- Deliver age and developmentally appropriate mental health support that meets the therapeutic needs of young people accessing the service
- Provide routine screening and assessment including AOD information and resources for young people seeking support for drug and alcohol concerns
Is this the right role for you?
- Approved tertiary qualification in a health-related discipline and minimum 5 year relevant experience
- Registration with relevant regulatory body such as AHPRA or membership of, and adherence to professional standards (E.g. AASW for Social Workers)
- Postgraduate qualifications in evidence based therapeutic modalities (i.e. CBT & ACT) are essential
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills with experience in providing clinical leadership and supervision to multidisciplinary teams.
- A passion for youth mental health and strong interest in improving services, access and cultural safety of primary youth services in the Katherine region and outreach to remote communities.
- Experience providing a range of early intervention services to young people within a mental health setting including provision of functional recovery programs (minimum 3 years).
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now