- Base Salary: $159,765 – $179,017 (p.a.)
- Full-Time Continuous Contract
- Generous salary packaging
Why Central Australian Aboriginal Congress?
Congress is a comprehensive Aboriginal community-controlled health service, providing primary health care services to Aboriginal Australian persons in Alice Springs and various remote communities in Central Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Total Effective Package: $190,349 – $223,604 (p.a.) (base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options)
What’s the role?
The Senior Dentist is a lead Dentist providing leadership and supervision to a team of dental professionals and is responsible for ensuring high quality, comprehensive and culturally safe dental services to clients in Alice Springs and across remote Aboriginal communities in Central Australia.
- Provide a high quality and client focused comprehensive dental service for Congress clients
- Ensure dental services are provided in accordance with Congress’ clinical standards, clinical governance framework, and cultural safety policies
- Deliver dental services in a primary health care setting; provide health promotion and education relevant to the needs of presenting clients
- Optimise service delivery in accordance with Workload and Billing Policy
- Communicate and problem solve barriers to efficient service delivery and claiming
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Current APHRA registration as a Dental Practitioner wand experience in a wide range of dental assessment and procedures for adults and children
- Demonstrated practical knowledge and experience of oral health care
- Demonstrated understanding and familiarity with current infection control protocols
- Willingness, ability and appropriate levels of health and fitness to travel to and work from remote locations
- Current manual NT drivers licence and current HR class driver licence or willingness to obtain
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now