- Financial assistance for relocation to the NT available for eligible candidates
- Full-time position
- Professional development opportunities
Why NT Physiotherapy Clinic?
NT Physiotherapy Clinic is a long-established private clinic with a great referral base throughout the wider Darwin area with a wide-ranging clientele of various ages, cultural backgrounds, and clinical presentations. NT Physiotherapy Clinic are a close-knit team, and their goal is to help people reach their health potential and get more out of life.
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and support
- Generous salary package
- Relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Opportunities for specialist training in women’s pelvic health
What’s the role?
This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Clinical Director, while also working closely with all members of the team. If you love a multicultural environment, are an excellent communicator and want to work in a dynamic and supportive team earning a top salary – NT Physiotherapy want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to-
- Maintaining an adaptable and “can do” attitude and being accountable and focused on outcomes.
- Working across a diverse range of clinical presentations including musculoskeletal, sports, spinal, cardio, neuro, paediatric, vestibular and women’s health.
- Commitment to NT Physiotherapy Clinic’s clientele with motivation to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Confidently display accountability, clinical skills and initiative.
- Providing a friendly, confident and outgoing personality to service delivery, with an openness to feedback and a desire to developing professional skills.
Is the role right for you?
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- A demonstrable independent professional judgement on routine matters.
- Have a sound graduate level of knowledge in the physiotherapy management of patients requiring functional rehabilitation including those with post-surgical orthopaedic, sports related or musculoskeletal disorders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and capable of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Applicants must address the selection criteria in a cover letter and provide a current CV along with contact details for at least 2 referees.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Tom Richmond on 08 8982 1070 orApply Now