- 120k – 150k + package (base salary $106,505 to $134,355)
- 2k for professional development + 5 days study leave
- Up to $3500 for relocation assistance
Why Darwin Consultant Psychologists?
Darwin Consultant Psychologists (DCP) is a 22-year established psychology practice located with waterfront views on a marina boardwalk, 3 minutes from Darwin CBD. DCP provide a diverse range of psychological assessment, treatment, and critical incident response services to clients from various government, not-for-profit and private employers who contract their services.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package (120k-150k)
- Option for sessional ($100-$150 per session)
- Access to weekly peer supervision
- 2k provided for professional development after 12-months of service
- 5 days paid study leave
- Access to NT PHN professional development grants
- 3.5k for relocation for eligible candidates
- Stunning waterfront office overlooking the marina
- Flexible working hours
What’s the role?
- The role, client mix, and referral base will be tailored to professional skills and interest areas.
- Deliver high level clinical services to people aged 16 and over within the scope available under third party funding arrangements
- Undertake initial clinical assessment to inform treatment planning
- Deliver evidence based and responsive psychological counselling and treatment
- Be available to attend sites following critical incidents to provide Psychological First Aid
- Proactively engage all treatment providers and stake holders involved in client care to optimise outcomes and facilitate treatment options
- Maintain brief, concise, legible clinical records that meet standards as indicated by AHPRA & APD Code of Ethics
- Provide telehealth services where clinically indicated
Is this the right role for you?
- Full Registration as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- A minimum 5 years post-graduate experience as a Psychologist (note: those with a minimum 2 years’ experience are encouraged to apply for the Pyschologist role).
- Demonstrated experience in completing comprehensive psychological assessment, diagnosis, case formulation with complex client presentations, including PTSD.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to establish rapport and work effectively with clients from a diverse referral basis.
- Demonstrated willingness and capacity to work with minimal supervision and capacity.
- Willingness to devote professional development to understanding factors that impact the mental health of different occupations/job roles and adapt clinical interventions accordingly.
- Willingness, ability, and appropriate levels of health and fitness to travel to and from remote locations if required to.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now